So how this works is, I am supposed to list 7 facts about myself, then nominate 5 bloggers I respect. I want to mention that I respect Christopher 164 and think he has a great blog, but that I won't be nominating him (sorry buddy) because Explorer4Lyfe already has ;)
So here we go!
- I graduated 3 post-secondary programs in 3 years. I have graduated from programs related to the fine arts (painting, drawing, sculptures) but I still have a lot of practicing to do. I consider myself a moderate artist, but not a spectacular one. I was once told by a friend, “You have an artist's heart, just not artist's hands.” I took it as a compliment ;) I also took a course in General Arts and Sciences, which has nothing much to do with art or science, but more so things like sociology, writing and marketing. I really enjoyed sociology and had a wonderful professor. The final bit of post-secondary education I did was a course which certifies me as a Recording Engineer and Music Producer, which I enjoyed thoroughly and actively work in that field now.
- I have a habit of breaking out in song if anyone says anything that vaguely reminds me of a song.
- I wore an eye patch for a few years. In that time God miraculously healed my eyes. If he had not, my vision would have stayed so poor that I would barely know what 3D meant. After God healed my eyes I almost cried when I saw that clouds were 3D for the first time. My eye troubles made the world look very much like a 2D cartoon, no depth.
- I occasionally get huge cravings for random vegetables and fruits such as strawberries, blueberries, celery and beets.
- I was born in a city, but have lived in the countryside since I was about one year old.
- God has communicated with me many times throughout my life using dreams. I do not have the gift of interpreting dreams though, and God has brought interpretation through others. On the rare occasions that God speaks about the future in these dreams, they have always come to pass.
- It's hard for me to even think of just seven things that people don't know about me, because I am so outgoing I often openly share about myself easily.
- Tamara Green of Life A.G.
- Sierra Brewer of As Earthen Vessels
- Josh Taylor of Dear Future Josh
- JD Sutter of JDSutter.me
- Caleb Klomparens of Kable Channel
1. Give your thanks to the blogger who you gave the award to
2. Include the picture--Sunshine Blogger Award--- in your blog
3. Give 7 facts about you!
4. Nominate 5 other bloggers that you respect and let them know by posting a comment on their blog.