- Nike Phoenix - Hollywood Orchestral Woodwinds Demo (a sample for a VST package but really good even on it's own)
- Brandon Heath - Love Does (Everything by Brandon Heath recommended by Tamara Green of Life A.G.)
- Chris Rice - Welcome to Our World
- Mat Kearney - What She Wants (Suggested by Abi from the blog "Things to Say")
- Brandon Heath - Paul Brown Petty
- Chris Rice - Prone to Wander
- Tenth Avenue North - Losing
- Brandon Heath - In The Dust
- Chris Rice - Sometimes Love
- Hong Kong Chinese Orchestra - Cantonese Music Melody (This has a truly amazing sound)
- Brandon Heath - Dyin' Day
- Chris Rice - I Need a Hero
- Lauren Diagle - How Can It Be? (I just found out about her, I really like her stuff)
- Brandon Heath - Hands of the Healer
- Nicole Nordeman - Brave
- Fireflight - Brand New Day (Acoustic version, this one's great!)
Anberlin - True Faith (Virtually the only rocky song in this list)
Brandon Heath - Only Just Met You
Fireflight - Forever (Acoustic again. Aren't these acoustics great? Reminds me of RED)
By The Tree - World on Fire
Brandon Heath - Everything Must Go (I keep singing this song while cleaning my room)
Various Artists - Baba Yetu (The Swahili version of the Lord's Prayer/The Our Father)
Relient K - Up and Up (Acoustic!!! Much better than the original in my humble opinion)
If you like Chris Rice, Brandon Heath, a touch of acoustic rock and a smattering of orchestral and world music, you'll love this list!
Like what you read? Sign up to our newsletter and find out about posts sooner!
Want to share your thoughts, but don't like my comment system or just don't want to share your thoughts publically? Email me through my contact form http://christophergreen.weebly.com/contact.html
I'm a lover of Jesus, and he has called me to love and obey Him. One of the ways He has me do that, is by glorifying Him through media.
Green Streams Studio
I am happy to be a part a stream of GreenStreams Studio, and would be happy if you checked out our studio online! Just click the image above.
Check out my clothing line (no, not as in "clothes line" where you hang out your clothes to dry, but "clothing line" as in clothes I designed).