Seeing as I recently did something of the sort, I thought I would take a different approach. I am going to tell you about 7 things you probably never knew that I did, then list some new blogs I have checked out that you might want to check out too! :)
- I used to have a comedy band where I impersonated rapping babies. You can even get the newly remastered EP for FREE by requesting a download using my contact form. Please consider signing up to my newsletter when you do. It's the best way to keep up to date with everything I am in to, as well as our family studio, GreenStreams Studio. UPDATE: I forgot to mention I was inspired to share this item on the list by a blog post from Josh Taylor of Blimey Cow. Sharing your old stuff can be hilariously, embarrassingly fun!
- I have written and drawn 250+ comics in my life time. If you want to see some, let me know and I will share them on the blog! :)
- I had 3 blogs before I had this one. One of which was in fact a comic blog. I'll give you a link to the main old blog, which has some of my old articles if you are curious to see how much more poorly I wrote back when I was 15. XD
- Even years before The Jimmy, Sam & Tommy Show and Shadows and Daylight I had made other audio dramas, but none as professionally. One of those shows was a precursor to JS&T and was called The Jimmy Show. Natasha and I recorded them on a tape recorder, and they will be forever locked away due to the fact they are impossible to understand to most anybody else, and that's probably a good thing. My story telling at age 12 was rather bizarre.
- I drove a car when I was 3 years old and nearly ran over a corvette. Never doing that again.
- I had a role in a low-budget movie called A Scenic Christmas.
- I wrote a very confusing unpublished novel that was too confusing as a story, but a nice personal accomplishment.
Blogs to check out:
- The Truth's Of my Heart (by Jazzy who gave me the award that inspired this post)
- Explorer4Lyfe (by Ash, a regular commentor)
- The Little Ways (by Clare, a regular commentor)
- Things to Say (by Abigail, a regular commentor)
(If I forgot your blog, let me know. Just be aware I may have mentioned you in my previous blogger award post.)
In Christ Jesus,
BJ & Da Big Boyz - 5
Get a taste of the EP by listening to the song "I Wanna Rap" below!